By applying for this job you hereby declare that you are 18 years or over on the date of this application. If We discover or have any reason to suspect that you are not over 18 years of age, then We reserve the right to reject your job application.
Acceptable forms of ID to prove you are over 18 include:
- A photo driving license.
- A passport.
- A proof of age card, such as the PASS card from the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme.
By applying for this job you are hereby declaring that you have the legal right to work in the UK without any sponsorship
Acceptable forms of Proof:
- Passport confirming you are a British citizen
- National identity card showing that you are a national of the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Residence permit, issued by the Home Office, Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency
- Permanent residence card issued by the Home Office or UK Border Agency to a family member of an EU national or Switzerland
- A Biometric Immigration Document issued by the UK Border Agency to the holder which shows the person named in it is allowed to stay indefinitely in the United Kingdom.
Proof of address
Proof of address is a mandatory requirement for your own safety and security.
Acceptable documents are
- Utility Bills
- Tenancy Agreement
- Current Bank Statement
- Terms and Conditions: add this independent point
Security and Privacy
We maintain a high level of security and privacy, we never share your documents with any third party.
By applying for this job you are hereby confirming that the photos and information you provided are yours and does not involve any third party.